- Dates - Semi Dry (Pitted)
- Cheese - Semi Curado Manchego
- Toasted Almonds
- Cut the bacon strips in half crosswise.
- Stuff the dates with almonds or cheese.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around the stuffed date.
- Secure the bacon wrap to the date with a toothpick.
- Broil until the bacon is crispy.
- Serve immediately.
- Shirlee – Liked It
- John - Liked It
- Do Again – Yes, and it will become a standard cocktail treat with other cruisers.
- Leftovers – None
I saw a recipe that included serving them with a drizzle of reduced balsamic vinegar with butter. The goodness just keeps getting better.